- Published on Tuesday, 27 September 2016 16:07
Greg and Michelle Young from Mooloolaba were among the group of friends visiting Leila Evans, pictured, and husband Chris.
- Published on Monday, 11 July 2016 14:01
10 Things Horses Teach Children
1. Learn Responsibility – Horses will help teach your children responsibility very quickly. To learn this, your child should do majority of the work involved in caring for the horse. From feeding, cleaning stalls, grooming, saddling and riding. Once they know that the horse depends on them and that in order to ride they have to take good care of the horses, they will learn to be more responsible in other aspects of their life.
- Published on Tuesday, 22 March 2016 13:24
Celebrities who own horses and ranches that you might not know about
List of celebrities who own horses that you might not know about. Ten famous actors, musicians, and athletes own horses. Some own large ranches where they are free to ride, while others own racehorses. A few famous actors even purchased the horses that they rode in popular films
- Published on Monday, 21 March 2016 11:31
Online Saddle Auction to Benefit Olivia Inglis Scholarship
Following a generous donation from Bates Saddles, an online auction is to be hosted on Horsezone with all proceeds going to the Olivia Inglis Eventing Scholarship. The Scholarship which will provide emerging riders with funding to support their training and competition was set up following the tragic accident that claimed the young rider’s life at the recent Scone Horse Trials.
- Published on Tuesday, 08 July 2014 11:16
Karalee Park, located in Yandina on the beautiful Sunshine Coast Qld, is a fresh new name to the Thoroughbred Racing Industry specialising in spelling agistment and pretraining.
- Published on Monday, 26 May 2014 10:24
North West Equine Rescue Inc. was set up in 2011 to help horses from all walks of life. Its their mission to rescue, rehabilitate, retrain and rehome them into loving homes.They save horses from sale yards, last minute rescues from doggers, and work closely with other regional authorities and rescues. NWER accept surrenders and house horses repossessed from council pounds, police and animal welfare officers.
- Published on Wednesday, 07 May 2014 11:56
We'd like to introduce you to our newest addition: Horse Property Classifieds.
Buy sell or swap your horses and/or equine items on our newest portal.
All listings under $5000 are FREE! Visit www.hpclassifieds.com.au to register & start listing!
#Classifieds #Sell #Horse #Equestrian #Australia #ClassifiedAds #Free
- Published on Wednesday, 23 April 2014 09:15
The Pakenham Racing Club is currently selling Trainer allotments at “Knights Court”. Designed with trainers in mind, 150 acres of this 608 acre site has been set aside for the specific purpose of the creation of clear titled Trainer Allotments.
- Published on Monday, 31 March 2014 10:26
The Calisto Park Equestrian Centre (CPec) is a dream come true for Claire Byrne, President, and her committee. Claire was an accomplished para equestrian rider who represented Queensland in 2010 at the Para Equestrian Nationals in dressage.
- Published on Tuesday, 25 February 2014 11:58
Sponsors are being sought to help an outstanding young athlete fulfil a life-long dream to compete in the Australian Paralympics.
Well-known and well-travelled local rider Dale Johnston has Paralympics selection in his sights after another fantastic year in the saddle.
- Published on Thursday, 20 February 2014 14:31
Australian clinician, Dan Steers of Double Dan Horsemanship, was announced as the first competitor at Road to the Horse 2014. Steers will make his way to the Kentucky Horse Park March 14-16, 2014 to compete for the World Championship of Colt Starting title representing his homeland of Australia.
- Published on Thursday, 13 February 2014 13:41
Media - Sunshine Coast Daily News Article by Erle Levy 11th February 2014
FORGET the Hunter Valley, the Sunshine Coast is making a name for itself with quality horse properties.
The sale of property developer and horse owner-trainer Harry Reed's showpiece 13.91ha Glasshouse Mountains property has put the spotlight on the region.
- Published on Thursday, 16 January 2014 10:58
“I have a Labrador Dog and a four year old horse named Thomas. My dog, Alicia, is very jealous of Thomas and insists on eating anything Thomas eats including chaff which she chucks it all up later.”
- Published on Monday, 13 January 2014 16:18
QSEC and Equestrian Queensland invite all equestrian clubs to prepare for the equestrian season by participating in a biosecurity planning workshop to be held at QSEC on 22 February, 2014.
- Published on Monday, 13 January 2014 14:07
February 8th 2014 QSEC will welcome equestrian enthusiasts from all disciplines and all levels for our inaugural event – QSEC’s Horse Home Show. This exciting event will feature a world-class line up of national equestrian superstars.
- Published on Tuesday, 07 January 2014 11:34
"I am so in awe of something that happened a little while back.
This is 'Mack', my station-bred stockhorse/quarter horse. He was rescued after being abandoned on a property in NSW. He's now 16.
- Published on Monday, 06 January 2014 15:39
Now this is a bit of an interesting one. Recently when asked to ‘animal sit’ for mates I was left a feeding programme. It’s a long time since I had horses and I’ve never had a donkey but I have had ponies that were in danger of foundering but it was never this complicated and I’m doubting the species has evolved to need so much nutrition for doing nothing in a paddock. Here we go.